On behalf of Pulsus group, we are inviting all the participants from all over the world to attend our conference entitled “ 6th International Conference on Neurodegenerative Disorders and Stroke” to be held on October 22-23, 2018 in Vienna, Austria.
Stroke 2018 has been planning and aiming to stimulate new techniques for treatment of neurodegenerative disorders and stroke that would be beneficial for the neurosurgery.
The conference will be organized around the theme ‘Novel Approaches & Developments in Neurodegenerative Disorders and Stroke’.
Pulsus Group is a medical journals publisher that publishes, promotes and disseminates the work of medical researchers in a manner that exemplifies the highest standards in research integrity. Pulsus group is in alliance with Germany and other medical research associations of international level. It publishes medical journals that emphasize on medical specialties like Integrative Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery and Reproductive Medicine. Pulsus group is an association with prominent academic and research societies like Germany Society of Plastic Surgeons, German Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Germany Society for Surgery of the Hand.
Pulsus Group is an international level publisher in scientific, technical, and medical journals established within the year 1984 with offices in Ontario and Canada, India has reaped Andrew John publishing and openaccessjournals.com to expand its Open Access publishing through its 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies.
- Presidents & Vice Presidents
- Neurology doctors
- Scientists and professors
- Neuro research scholars
- Medical Colleges
- Research faculty
- Academic Scientists
- Diagnostic laboratory professionals
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Industry professionals
- Brand Manufacturers/ Marketers of Consumer Products
- Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
Why to attend?
- 10+ Keynote Speaker Session
- 50+ speaker faculty over 2 full days sharing Evidence Based Nursing practice
- 5+ Workshops
- 13 Interactive sessions
- Mixture of Health care units and Academia Delegates
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Etymology of Stroke and Risk Factors
- Preventive Stroke Strategies
- Stroke and Mental Health
- Vascular and Brain Imaging
- Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Stroke Rehabilitation and Recovery
- Paediatrics: Stroke and Metabolic Disorders
- Stroke and Cancer- A Complicated Relationship
- Vascular Surgery and Neurosurgery
- Current Breakthrough in Stroke Research
- Clinical Trials & Case Reports
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by CrossRef
See more at https://stroke.cmesociety.com/