Hemorrhagic stroke involves bleeding within the brain, which damages nearby brain tissue and there are two types of hemorrhagic stroke: intracranial hemorrhage (ICH), which occurs with bleeding into the brain tissue and subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH), which occurs with bleeding into the subarachnoid space beneath the arachnoid mater of the meninges. Causes of hemorrhagic stroke include Aneurysms, arteriovenous malformation (AVM), and Cerebral amyloid angiopathy.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Theories of Behavioral Science
- Cross-cultural Psychology & Behavioral genetics
- Behavioral Problems in Children & Adults
- Critically evaluated Empirical research
Do submit an #abstract and explore the opportunity to share your Ideas and Expertise to the Neurology world.
#Stroke2018 #Hemorrhagicstroke #Conference #Neurologists #Neurosurgery